DigiBooster 3 is a music tracker. Its history has roots in ancient times of Amiga. Amiga was the first popular
computer having stereo PCM audio output. Then it had a potential to be used as a device for making music. This potential has been fully exploited.
The Ultimate Soundtracker was the first in 1987. NoiseTracker was the second in 1989. ProTracker had beat'em up in 1991. Amiga was getting faster
processors. Multichannel software mixing was a logical step forward. Tomasz and Waldemar Piasta have done this step in 1998 creating DigiBooster
Pro 2. It has been later bought by APC&TCP. Development stalled after version 2.21, but has been ressurected in 2007 by APC&TCP in cooperation with
Grzegorz Kraszewski. It has been decided that DigiBooster 3 will be rewritten from scratch in C. Now, after 4 years of development, DigiBooster 3 reached
public beta stage.
DigiBooster 2 Add On CD-ROM
Why this CD?
This CD offers you a collection of selected quality samples, modules and programs for Amiga computers. This CD was created for all, which concerns itself in any kind with music.
DigiBooster is the main program, which is useable for this collection. DigiBooster can play all samples, modules and Mp3s at this CD. The program makes use of AHI and is CyberGraphX & Picasso96
compatible. On this CD there is only a demo of DigiBooster Pro 2.21. You can find infos on this page how to buy the fullversion.
Index of this CD:
- DigiboosterPro Bonus – A player routine for Delitracker 2 and Eagle Player. Also some balance and volume envelopes.
- MP3 demos – Produced by DJ Drawer with DigiboosterPro.
- Multichannel – A collection of finest Modules feat. DJ Drawer, Doktor, ...
- PC Bonus Players – PC player routine. Just listen DBM modules on PC.
- Programs – Amiga programs for every musican. Most of them are available on Aminet: mus/edit und mus/play.
- Samples – Many samples, produced by DJ Drawer.